Pipeline anti-corrosion heat shrinkable sleeve, referred to as heat shrinkable sleeve, usually refers to closed sleeve, commonly known as dead sleeve, because it is a closed tubular sleeve, seamless straight tube structure, heat shrinkable belt. Therefore, before the steel pipe is welded, it must be set next to the welding seam of the steel pipe in advance. After the welding seam is welded, it is pulled back to the welding seam for baking. Otherwise, it can not be set in after welding, which is also the compensation for heat shrinkage Oral band is one of the obvious differences.
The shrinkage ratio of radiation crosslinked polyethylene heat shrinkable sleeve is different from that of heat shrinkable tape. Moreover, the heat shrinkable sleeve of radiation crosslinked polyethylene is a tubular one-piece type, with higher safety factor and better effect.
Disadvantages: if it is not properly protected, it is easy to be polluted by dust and sediment on site. If it is not installed for a long time, it is not easy to take it out, and it is easy to suffer unnecessary damage and property loss.
Advantages: the construction operation is simple, convenient and fast, even if the construction and installation are new.
The following points should be paid attention to when using anti-corrosion heat shrinkable sleeve of pipeline
1. Remove the burr, sharp corner or other foreign matters on the protected object, so as to prevent the heat shrinkable band from cracking due to piercing during the retraction process.
2. When cutting the heat shrinkable belt, the incision should be neat and smooth without burr or crack, so as to avoid the stress concentration caused by heating shrinkage and spread along the crack.
3. Any of the following methods can be used for heat shrinkable belt, such as constant temperature oven, liquefied gas open fire, industrial electric air gun or other heating tools. If the heat shrinkable belt is relatively thin, a lighter can be used.
4. When industrial electric blower or LPG spray gun is used, it must be heated evenly from one end to the other end or from the middle to both ends until the heat shrinkable belt shrinks. It is not allowed to heat from both ends to the middle, resulting in air bulging.
5. When using the heating gun and various heating tools that produce blue open fire, attention must be paid to the distance between the fire and the heat shrinkable belt, i.e. 4-5cm. The outer flame of the flame forms a 450 angle with the surface of the heat shrinkable belt, and it should be heated while moving. It is not allowed to be too close to the surface of the casing or heat it in one place, otherwise the casing will be uneven in thickness or burned.
6. There should be no bubbles, folds and cracks on the surface of the anti-corrosion heat shrinkable belt after contraction.
General manager: Wang Tianling
Mobile + 86-18642753155
Sales Manager: Wang Yuanlong
Mobile phone + 86-13942735666 wechat: 332768233
Tel.: + 86-0427-5845077
Address: bawaizi Town, Panshan County, Panjin City, Liaoning Province
Website: www pjxylrs.com
Post code: 124115
Mobile phone station